In the midst of countless intersecting crises, now is the time for us to support candidates with the chops to fight for bold change we all need, not the centrist people and policies the Democratic establishment is pushing.
This webinar features SURJ in conversation with progressive Black candidate Attica Scott who is running for Congress in Kentucky’s 3rd District to hear about how we elect real progressive candidates- and how we organize white people to be among their base of supporters.
- Carla Wallace, SURJ co-founder and member of Louisville SURJ
- Beth Howard, SURJ Rural Kentucky Director
- Jessica Reese, Louisville SURJ member
- Rep. Attica Scott, Kentucky House Representative and candidate for Congress
- Ashanti Scott, Louisville activist